This year, RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association wants you to “Listen Up!” when it comes to issues around infertility and family building. This public awareness campaign is created so anyone who cares about the infertility community can feel empowered to do something that makes a difference, either in your own family building journey or to help someone else. Infertility impacts millions of Americans and does not discriminate based on race, religion, socioeconomic status or sexuality. “Listen Up!” and become part of the movement:
- It’s time to understand how infertility can affect you.
- People with infertility matter. Join the movement to help build a community that understands their needs and supports their efforts to build a family.
- Infertility takes away the right to build a family. You can help those that struggle.
- Policies and legislation can impact access to many family building options. Help us stop these anti-family laws.
- Do you know when to see a fertility specialist?
- There are many ways to resolve infertility.
Learn more at resolve.org.
Who is Resolve?
A group of people met around a kitchen table in 1974 all with one common thread, they needed support, a resource, people who understood what it was like to live with infertility. It was then, that RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association began and set out on a mission to ensure that all people challenged in their family building journey could reach resolution.
RESOLVE is dedicated to ensuring that all people challenged in their family building journey reach resolution through being empowered by knowledge, supported by community, united by advocacy, and inspired to act.
RESOLVE lives, breathes and exists for:
- Access to Care
- Advocacy for Coverage
- Access to Support & Community
- Access to Education